Acceptance of Terms
Intellectual Property; Limited License to Users
- Except as expressly provided herein or in a separate license agreement between you and Shortcuts:
- Shortcuts does not grant any express or implied permission to use the Site or any Site Content;
- you agree not to copy, republish, frame, link to, download, transmit, modify, adapt, create derivative works based on, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, display, perform, license, sublicense or reverse engineer the Site or any Site Content:
- you agree not to use any data mining, robots or similar data and/or image gathering and extraction methods in connection with the Site or Site Content;
- you may not download, distribute, display and/or copy any Site Content or remove any watermarks or copyright notices contained in the Site Content.
- saving, displaying and/or distributing to the public any watermarked or unlicensed Site Content (whether incorporated into a derivative work or alone) constitutes copyright infringement.
Information You Provide
If you believe that any Site Content or other material made available by Shortcuts infringes upon any copyright that you own or control, you must immediately notify Shortcuts in writing. Shortcuts will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered due to a delay or lack of notification.
Limitations and Restrictions
You agree that you will not:
- engage in any conduct that constitutes a violation of any law or that infringes the rights of Shortcuts or any third party;
- violate the rights of Shortcuts or any third party (including rights of privacy and publicity) or abuse, defame, harass, stalk or threaten another;
- use the Site Content in any pornographic, defamatory, or otherwise unlawful or immoral manner; to exploit minors; depict unlawful or violent acts; for animal cruelty or violence towards animals; or for fraudulent schemes or give rise to a claim of deceptive advertising or unfair competition.
Restriction and Termination of Use
Shortcuts may block, restrict, disable, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the Site and/or Site Content at any time in Shortcuts’ discretion, without prior notice or liability to you. Any conduct by you that, in Shortcuts’ sole discretion, restricts or inhibits any other person or entity from using or enjoying the Site is strictly prohibited and may result in the termination of your access to the Site without further notice.
Links to Third Party Sites
If the Site is available through any third-party platform, or if Shortcuts provides links from the Site to any third-party platform or permits any third party to link from its platform to the Site, you understand and agree that Shortcuts makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, and accepts no responsibility for any content or practices of such third parties or their platforms. Such platforms are not under the control of Shortcuts, and Shortcuts provides and/or permits these links only as a convenience to you. The inclusion of any link does not imply affiliation, endorsement, or adoption by Shortcuts.
Warranties and Disclaimers
- Without limiting the foregoing, Shortcuts makes no warranty that:
- the Site will meet your requirements;
- access to the Site will be uninterrupted;
- the quality of the Site will meet your expectations;
- any errors or defects in the site, services or materials will be corrected.
- that the Site will be permitted in your jurisdiction, that the Site will meet your needs, or
- that Shortcuts will continue to support any particular feature of the Site.
To the extent any disclaimer or limitation of liability does not apply, all applicable express, implied, and statutory warranties will be limited in duration to a period of thirty (30) days after the date on which you first used the Site, and no warranties shall apply after such period.
Indemnification and Limitation of Liability